ubl message

Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: UN/CEFACT TBG1 - OASIS/UBL Core group]]]

Please find attached the minutes and documents resulting from  the inaugral meeting of the UBL and UN/CEFACT TBG1 core group working on collaboration.

I will ask that this be and agenda item for the TC meetings next week so we can discuss comments and feedback.

I would like to thank all the members of this group for the positive and constructive approach demonstrated in this work.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: UN/CEFACT TBG1 - OASIS/UBL Core group]]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:30:46 +0200
From: De Vos Freddy <F.De_Vos@eurofer.be>
To: 'Tim McGrath' <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>

Hi Tim,

Find enclosed the approved documents of the TBG1-UBL core group meeting
held in held in Brussels on 26 - 28 July;
     - the minutes of the meeting
     - the convergence document describing the mission and the
deliverables of the core group
     - the draft work plan.

Can you provide these documents to the OASIS  UBL TC members for approval.
I will do the same to the TBG1 members.

Kind regards,
Freddy De Vos