ubl message

Subject: Update to Action Items for proposed PRD2 to PRD3 change log

Following discussions after the past few days I have updated the Issues
and Actions list (see attached). mainly this clarifies the actions and
fixes editorial errors.  one item has been added as agreed by the PSC today.

These are now able to be applied to the spreadsheet models and new
schemas generated.

Our plan at this stage is to have draft PRD 3 schemas as early as
possible this week.

The NDR team can then verify their conformance to UBL NDRs.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

Issues2006-08-28-001-PRD2.xls