ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] FW: Latest Spreadsheets

Hi Jon,

I will probably be unable to join the call, but will try to do the schema
comparisons as soon as I receive both sets.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023