ubl message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl] FW: Latest Spreadsheets

Yup, that did it; thanks, Mike.  With this correction to each of
the maindoc schemas, all the schemas now validate (as schemas); we
still have the UUIDID issue to solve.

Could we now please stop using the subject heading "Latest
Spreadsheets" for this thread that has nothing to do with
spreadsheets?

Jon

   Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 14:01:18 -0400
   From: Grimley Michael J NPRI <GrimleyMJ@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>

   The problem is that the 'xsd:import' identifies the wrong schema:

     <xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonExtensionComponents-2" schemaLocation="../common/UBL-ExtensionContentDatatype-2.0.xsd"/>

   should be

     <xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonExtensionComponents-2" schemaLocation="../common/UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd"/>