ubl message

Subject: UUID and other abbreviations

[PLB@itst.dk:]

| According to the abreviation Tim told me that they are not listed
| in the NDR but in the index file. Can anyone comment on that?

That's correct, UUID is defined in Section 4, Symbols and
Abbreviations, as "Universally Unique Identifier."  And URI is
defined in that section as "Uniform Resource Identifier."  They
were defined that way in PRD2, too.

Note that Section 4 is a normative section of the UBL 2.0
specification and applies to the UBL schemas in the same way as
all the other normative language in the specification.

Jon