ubl message

Subject: Schema/document fixes so far

I've almost got the initial set of PRD3 schemas to validate
against the sample instances.  Here are the changes I seem to have
needed to make far.  Note that this does not include resolution of
the truncation and abbreviation issues raised by Mike.

Jon

Changes to first set of schemas (5 September):

1. Change

      <xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonExtensionComponents-2" schemaLocation="../common/UBL-ExtensionContentDatatype-2.0.xsd"/>

     <xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonExtensionComponents-2" schemaLocation="../common/UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd"/>

2. Change all UUIDID to UUID

3. Change all URIID to URI

4. Make all UBLVersionID optional

Changes to PRD2 sample instances:

 - Change all SubTotal to Subtotal

 - Change all SubsetID to CustomizeID

We still need a change of LegalTotal to various forms of
MonetaryTotal.