[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Gefeg proposes changes in CommonExtensionComponents
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
we proposed changes to the UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd.
These proposed changes to UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd in detail
- remove the cbc namespace declaration
- remove the cbc import
- define ExtensionID as element
- substitute cbc:ID with ExtensionID
- define ExtensionName as element
- substitute cbc:Name with ExtensionName
The reasons for these changes are:
- a dependancy to cbc is not wanted because the cbc schema is derived from
the ccts data model.
- a cyclic dependency would be introduced into the namespace dependancy
graph of ubl
illustration by prefix:
ext <--- maindoc
- the naming scheme of the referenced elements in UBLExtensionType is to
prefix element names with "Extension" the use of ID and Name is an
exception to the naming scheme
Until we get a ok for this proposal we will use the
UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd provided by you.
Since these are only minor changes that do have any impact on the semantic
expressed in the schema we hope it will be ok.
Storkower Strasse 207
Tel.: +49 30 97 99 14 57
Fax.: +49 30 97 99 14 22