ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Gefeg proposes changes in CommonExtensionComponents

At 2006-09-06 11:31 +0200, Lemming Alan Lund wrote:
>I dont thinks its at problem using cbc in the CommonExtensionComponents.

I do not think this is a problem either.

>But respond asap. Gefeg is working on this today.

I am trying to better understand their rationale
for the current use being improper.  There are
*many* contexts for using cbc:ID (enumerated
below).  Why should we introduce yet another element when one exists?

Could the rationale be that the context of using