ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] Validation error in CreditNote

Dear TC

Here is an updated version of CreditNote. I had to change the header
namespace declaration (I have applied schemalocation with urn) to be  able to
validate it. I think it is also valid to discuss witch namespace declaration
there should be included in the samples.
1) All of them used in the package
2) All that is defined by UBL
3) Only those that is refered to in the document.

/Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: jon.bosak@sun.com [mailto:jon.bosak@sun.com]
Sendt: 8. september 2006 18:23
Til: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: [ubl] Validation error in CreditNote

Not surprisingly, the CreditNote sample instance now doesn't
validate against the revised schemas:

Attempting validating, namespace-aware parse
Error:file:///c:/d/ubl/2/xml/UBL-CreditNote-2.0-Example.xml:139:23:cvc-comple
x-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'cac:CreditNoteLine' is not complete.
One of
'{"urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonAggregateComponents-2":
TaxTotal,
"urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonAggregateComponents-2":It
em}' is expected.

Could one of the business experts please suggest a fix?  The
CreditNote sample is attached.

Jon

UBL-CreditNote-2.0-Example.zzz