OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 13 September 2006

15:00 - 17:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 13 SEPTEMBER 2006


   Peter Borresen
   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Mavis Cournane
   Mike Grimley
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka
   Sylvia Webb


   Additions to the calendar:


   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

      SW: Regarding the question about changes to qDT in the
      minutes from the special Friday meeting last week: The
      answer is, no, there are no negative practical effects from
      manually changing qDT to align with the NDRs.

      AGREED to make this nonsubstantive change in PRD3 before it
      goes out for review.

      ACTION: SW to ask GEFEG to do this.

      JB: We could make this change as late as the end of the
      public review period, but it would be best to have it in


   PB: The informative UML diagrams are missing the new Item,
   Quantity, and Price in CreditNoteLine and DebitNoteLine.

   AS: Thought that the xml folder would include the examples
   being developed by PSC and TSC.

   JB: We had scheduled that for after the public review.

   JB: There is one nonsubstantive change needed to the schemas
   (copyright needs to go from 2005 to 2006) and a number of
   nonsubstantive corrections remaining to be done to the
   spreadsheets.  For example, regularizing the definitions of


   ACTION: JB to compile a list of these corrections.

   AGREED to freeze all nonsubstantive corrective input by COB
   Friday 9/15 and have these changes implemented in time to sign
   off in the Pacific TC call next week.


   ACTION: PSC and TSC to review the copy edits to the
   spreadsheets while PRD3 is out for public review:


      JB: This needs to be done ASAP.

   ACTION: AS and TM to confirm Singapore meeting dates in next
   week's TSC call.

      The TC discussed the possibility of changing the date of
      this meeting.  Conclusion: December is out; January is
      possible; but it would be best to keep to the dates already
      set.  [In the TSC meeting held a few hours later, it was
      decided to keep the original schedule: 6-10 November.]

   ACTION: JB and AS to seek a host for the 5-9 March 2007 UBL TC
   meeting in Washington.

      Pending.  USDOT, NIST, and INCITS are possibilities.

   "ACTION regarding the UBL TC meeting scheduled for May/June

      JB: Note in particular that flights into ITH (a regional
      airport that usually requires a stop in Philadelphia) are
      more expensive than direct flights into JFK and could also
      take a lot longer, depending on the connection.  Everyone
      thinking of attending this meeting should spend some time
      this week comparing itineraries before we make a final

      MC: Itinerary not a problem.

      JB: Rooms at Cornell are not available 4-8 June.

      AGREED that we should aim for a Tue-Fri meeting with
      participants arriving in Ithaca Monday 28 May.

      ACTION: JB to pursue a proposal for meeting in Ithaca 28 May
      - 1 June 2007 with a group activity planned for Saturday 2


   SW: What is the current schedule for the support package? Need
   a deadline for the Tax XML guidelines; that TC meets 2 October.

   JB: The support schedule hasn't been mapped out in detail, but
   it looks like the first release will freeze input right after
   the Danish use cases are delivered at the meeting in Singapore;
   so say mid-November.  But remember that the SP is a living
   document that we intend to update and reissue periodically, so
   its first release would not be the last opportunity to include
   the tax guidelines.

Jon Bosak

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]