ubl message

Subject: PRD3 package ready to go

Hello UBL TC,

I've put what I believe to be the final build of UBL 2.0 PRD3 at

   http://www.ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/prd3-UBL-2.0.zip

This is of course intended to be installed at

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/prd3-UBL-2.0.zip

and unzipped into

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/prd3-UBL-2.0/

You can tell that this is today's build (rather than last week's)
from the 20 September time stamps on the files.  Please let me
know if you encounter any problems downloading and installing the
package.  The change log (PRD2 to PRD3) is at

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20369/ChangeLogPRD2-to-PRD3.zip

The ballot for PRD3 closes today at 5 p.m. New York time, and I
will be submitting the package to OASIS tomorrow morning at the
latest.

Jon