ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 20 September 2006

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
15:00 - 17:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 20 SEPTEMBER 2006

ATTENDANCE

   Peter Borresen
   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Alan Lemming
   Andy Schoka
   Paul Thorpe

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

PRD3

   JB: I have just posted a pointer to today's PRD3 build.  This
   is what will be submitted to OASIS if no substantive issues are
   raised by 5 p.m. New York time today.

ASN.1

   PT: The term to be used for the text files is "ASN.1 modules"
   and for the HTML file, "ASN.1 specification."

   JB: We will use this wording in the final release.  Is the
   ASN.1 unaffected by changes to the XSD schema annotations?

   PT: Correct.

   JB: Then unless fatal substantive issues are raised during
   public review, we now have the final versions of both the cl
   dirctory and the asn directory.

2.0 RELEASE

   Schedule:

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200609/msg00115.html

   JB: Expect a call for use statements today.  The PSC should
   review the nonsubstantive issues in time for spreadsheet
   revision early next week.  All voting members should either be
   absolutely sure of voting availability the week of 2 October or
   should file a Leave of Absence so that we don't have a problem
   passing the Committee Specification, which requires assent from
   2/3 of all the voting members.

ACTION ITEM REVIEW

   ACTION: PSC and TSC to review the copy edits to the
   spreadsheets while PRD3 is out for public review:

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200608/msg00077.html
      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200608/msg00078.html

      AGREED that the review already completed by TM is
      sufficient.  (This still leaves a list of nonsubstantive
      spreadsheet issues to be resolved.)

   ACTION: JB and AS to seek a host for the 5-9 March 2007 UBL TC
   meeting in Washington.

      Pending; MG also working on this.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC