ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Validating UBL 2.0 genericode files with Altova XMLSpy

The XML Spy docs are very vague on this.  The text suggest that they only
use the catalog to match the public ID in a DOCTYPE declaration.  However,
the subset of OASIS XML Catalogs that they use suggests that they might
also be able to match some URIs.  From what Juerg wrote, it sounds like
XML Spy will match a Schema location to a URI in the catalog, but not a
namespace URI.

Cheers, Tony.