ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda items for Singapore

At the TSC meeting we starting thinking about...

* Completing supplementary package
    - sample document instances
    - customization white paper
* ATG2 NDR gap analysis

to these I would add...

* Workshop on marketing and promotion for UBL 2.0
* Procedures for maintenance of UBL 2.0

--
regards
tim mcgrath