ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] PRD3 inconsistency between spreadsheet and schemas

Seems to be a problem in the UBL Name column of the spreadsheet.

It has Property Term of  "Transport Service Code" so the UBL Name should rightly be "TransportServiceCode" (after removing the redundant 'Code' from the Representation Term).

-----Original Message-----
From: G. Ken Holman [mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com]
Sent: Monday, 02 October 2006 1605
To: Universal Business Language

Hello all,

Can someone tell me where I might be going wrong in understanding something about the schemas and the spreadsheets?

I'm doing some analysis for a UBL customer and I'm comparing information derived from the spreadsheets with information derived from the schemas (that were derived from the spreadsheets).

In PRD3, in mod\common\UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0.xls
in TransportationService (the last ABIE) the UBL Name "ServiceCode" is realized in xsd\common\UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.0.xsd as "TransportServiceCode".

I thought the schemas were being produced using the UBL Name, but this is apparently not the case.  By which name are the schemas being produced?

Is this just an error in the spreadsheet?

--
UBL/XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Vårø, Denmark 2006-10-02/06,11-20/24 UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com World-wide corporate, govt. & user group UBL, XSL, & XML training.
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc