ubl message

Subject: Error in schema file in latest build

I'm getting a non-well-formed error on the
Catalog XSD file in the xsd\ directory but not in
the xsdrt\ directory in this build:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=20549

It is a simple fix to make it well-formed (there
is a junk comment at the end of the file) ...
just delete everything after </xsd:schema> ...
but my concern is that something else might be
wrong.  The Danish sample instances validate with
this edit being made, so I think there is some
level of confidence with just manually editing
the file to remove the rogue comment.

I'll do so in my local copy in order to run my
check overnight tonight, unless there is another release of the schemas.

--
UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com