ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 9|10 October 2006

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
00:30 - 02:30 UTC TUESDAY 10 OCTOBER 2006

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   G. Ken Holman
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Andy Schoka
   Kumar Sivaraman

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Liaison report: UN/CEFACT

      JB: It seems that the March 2007 UN/CEFACT meeting will be
      held at CERN or in Vienna or in Washington, D.C.  We hope
      this is decided soon so that we can finalize plans for our
      own March 2007 UBL TC meeting.

      TM: A working team consisting of Martin Forsberg, Tony
      Coates, and Jostein Fromyr has been chosen to represent ATG2
      in starting the NDR gap analysis with UBL NDR editors Mavis
      Cournane and Mike Grimley.

      JB: It appears that our formal input on NDR requirements was
      never forwarded to ATG2.

      TM: We can table this at the first gap analysis meeting.

   Subcommittee report: PSC

      TM: Didn't meet; several members were in New Delhi for the
      UN/CEFACT meeting.

   Subcommittee report: TSC

      TM/AS: TSC met and formulated a response to comments by
      TBG3.  The response has since been sent by Kama.

   Review of Atlantic call

      No comments.

2.0 SCHEDULE UPDATE

   ACTION: JB to check with BAH for use statement.

   ACTION: JB to check with OASIS regarding UBL 2.0 CS
   announcements.

   ACTION: TM to inform UN/CEFACT on approval of UBL 2.0 as an
   OASIS Committee Specification.

SINGAPORE MEETING

   ACTION: TM to send invitation to ubl-dev.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC