ubl message

Subject: IDABC eProcurement group meets at UBL International 2006

I am very happy to announce that the eProcurement group of the IDABC program
under the European Commission has decided to co-locate their next meeting in
conjunction with UBL International (November 13-17th). The co-location will
allow European member states to participate in the free symposium and benefit
from the lessons learned with UBL.

Please support our effort. Come to Denmark - sign up for the tutorials and
the free symposium. We need your registration now!

Best regards

Mikkel Hippe Brun
Chief consultant, M.Sc.
Direct: +45 3337 9220