ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 18 October 2006

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
15:00 - 17:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 18 OCTOBER 2006

ATTENDANCE

   Peter Borresen
   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Mike Grimley
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka
   Paul Thorpe

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

2.0 RELEASE

   See Pacific TC minutes for scheduled milestones over the next
   six weeks.

SINGAPORE MEETING AGENDA

   ACTION: JB to verify MHB attendance.

ACTION ITEM REVIEW

   ACTION: Seeking a host for the 5-9 March 2007 UBL TC
   meeting in Washington.

      JB: We need to start nailing this down.  Do the proposed
      hosts need confirmation right away?

      MG: (Checking by mail) No problem delaying a few more weeks.

      JB: Let's try to settle this is next week's Pacific call.

   ACTION: JB to make new Support Package schedule.

      PB: We will deliver the scenario package with sample
      documents, English-language descriptions, and
      schematron-based validation for the Danish subset in
      November.  XForms and English translations of the rest will
      come later.  We are starting to translate the document on
      digital signatures, which will soon be available in English.
      The materials are published under the Creative Commons
      license, and we can provide them in Open Document Format.

      AS: I've reviewed the materials from ITST already available
      on the web and commend you folks on an excellent job.  We
      will discuss possible collaboration offline.

   ACTION: MC to ping TM with copy to MG regarding the planned gap
   analysis call.

      Pending.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC