ubl message

Subject: Special UBL TC calls next week

Hello UBL TC,

I noted in the message below that we might want to hold TC
conference calls next week to coordinate on OASIS balloting of UBL
2.0.  I think it will be useful to go ahead with those calls, so
please plan to dial in at the times listed on 13|14 November for
the Pacific call and 15 November for the Atlantic call.  It will
be particulary helpful to have the participation of our voting
members.

Jon

Hello UBL TC,

Effective this week, we will return to our usual winter schedule
for TC phone conferences.  For the Pacific call, the call-in time
stays the same (UTC/GMT 00:30-02:30), but the apparent time at
locations in the Americas shifts one hour earlier.  For the
Atlantic call, on the other hand, the actual call-in time moves
one hour later (to 16:00-18:00 UTC/GMT), but for callers in the
Americas and Europe, it appears to stay the same.  In other words:

UBL TC WINTER SCHEDULE

   WEEKLY PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
   00:30 - 02:30 UTC EVERY TUESDAY (MONDAY IN THE AMERICAS)
      16:30 - 18:30 Mon San Francisco
      19:30 - 21:30 Mon New York
      08:30 - 10:30 Tue Hong Kong, Singapore, Perth, Beijing
      09:30 - 11:30 Tue Seoul, Tokyo
      11:30 - 13:30 Tue Sydney

   WEEKLY ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
   16:00 - 18:00 UTC EVERY WEDNESDAY
      08:00 - 10:00 Wed San Francisco
      11:00 - 13:00 Wed New York
      16:00 - 18:00 Wed London
      17:00 - 19:00 Wed Copenhagen, Paris, Rome

Note once again that there are no regularly scheduled UBL TC calls
for the next three weeks (except for plenary calls at the TC
meeting in Singapore).  The next regularly scheduled Pacific TC
call will take place 21 November (20 November in the Americas);
the next regularly scheduled Atlantic TC call will take place 22
November.  As noted in recent meetings, however, all regular
participants should keep the times above blocked out and available
in case we need to schedule ad hoc calls during the start of OASIS
balloting on UBL 2.0.

Jon