ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] UBL Core Component Parameter 2.0 Schema

Thank you Ken,

So that means that the ccts: prefixed tags in UBL schemas are not validated
against any schema.
Instead, the ccts prefix is associated with a namespace, but no schema is
imported, allowing for somewhat differing ccts: tags in uDT and qDT for
example without throwing schema validation errors.

(In comparison, for our UBL-look-alike library modules, we prefer to validate
the ccts elements also by importing the Core Component Parameters - the old
NDR 1.0 version that is, because he NDR 2.0 version is empty)

If I understand the above now correctly, that clarifies the situation: ccts
elements are not intended / included in UBL schema validations.

Regards
Juerg

-----Original Message-----
From: G. Ken Holman [mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com]
Sent: Thursday, 9 November 2006 12:07 p.m.
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org

At 2006-11-08 22:19 +0000, juerg.tschumperlin@minedu.govt.nz wrote:
>Can someone kindly tell me what the status/ plan for the above Schema is?
>
>I notice that the schema is empty at present,
>and that ccts: prefixed tags differ somewhat
>between UN/CEFACT and UBL owned schemas.

In the past I noted this module is only used by
common/CCTS_CCT_SchemaModule-2.0 and then I noted
that CCTS_CCT_SchemaModule isn't used by any of the UBL schema fragments.

So I asked the list about this module, and Sylvia very kindly answered:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200607/msg00014.html

I hope this helps.

--
UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail is intended for the addressee only and may contain information which is subject to legal privilege. The contents are not necessarily the official view or communication of the Ministry of Education. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail or any information in, or attached to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately or return the original message to the Ministry by e-mail, and destroy any copies. The Ministry does not accept any liability for changes made to this e-mail or attachments after sending.
All e-mails have been scanned for viruses and content by security software. The Ministry reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its network.