ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Draft IDD 2.0 templates

Hi Oriol,
the due date depends of single LSCs efforts, we all have to estimate the
localization process, after this I think we'll be able to choose a due
date.

Some estimates are 4 weeks other 6 months... also these are just
estimates, I personally need to ask ITLSC members to give their
availability.

At the moment ITLSC localization time has been moved from 4 weeks to 3
months after some member feedback.

Next UBL TC conference will choose the best solution for templates.

As Yukinori Saito stated, I think we need to add a title (and date) as
template header, as this is useful when templates are printed during the
translation process.

At this point as the template has to be printed I think both "No." column
and a suitable header are necessary.

Thank you for your feedback !

UBL ITLSC
co-chair