ubl message

Subject: UBL International 2006 was a success

Fellow UBL TC members,

Just a quick note to pass on that the UBL International 2006
conference was a tremendous success.  Mikkel and I are very pleased
with how well the conference went, and we have been approached by two
people to talk about two such conferences in Europe in 2007.

The support of the sponsors was very much appreciated by us and by
the attendees.  A big THANK YOU to all of them!

The presentations have been archived at the top of the programme page:

   http://www.ublconference.com/200611/programme.html

Please let me know off-list if you have any questions about the conference.

Thanks!

Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc