ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] BITS posted

Dear Andy Schoka,

Thank you very much for your sending the UBL Basic International Trade Scenario (BITS) document.

This BITS document is very useful for UBL users.

Especially, the following information is very valuable. This information helps us to understand how to use typical business documents and how to use BIEs.

- Scenario activity diagram (Sample scenario)

- Example values in the example business documents.

Yukinori Saito
(Vice Chair of UBL JPLSC)
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 6:01 AM
Subject: [ubl] BITS posted

Dear UBLers,

As a followup to our worksession in Singapore I took the action to clean up a first draft of the UBL Basic International Trade Scenario document which we were working on. I have posted this draft at the link given below and look forward to some constructive discussions that will make this document useful to those implementing UBL 2.0. As stated in the introduction:

This document describes the business scenario related to the UBL Basic International Trade process based on UBL 2.0 business documents. The document is provided to demonstrate a basic, and therefore theoretical, use of UBL document exchanges. It does not imply these are the primary or the required uses.

I have included the TC, TSC and PSC on this announcement because I feel this document needs the benefit of expertise from all the groups. I hope that this can become a topic of discussion in upcoming telecons; it already is on the TSC telecom agenda.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=21424

Regards,

Andy Schoka