ubl message

Subject: Revised code list validation, stylesheets and RSS feed for publicly-available developer resources for UBL and XML

Fellow UBL TC Members,

Further to the publishing this evening of the UBL Methodology for
Code List and Value Validation, now at version 0.8 draft 2:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200701/msg00000.html

... I've also updated the associated stylesheets published by Crane
Softwrights Ltd. as publicly-available developer resources.  These
can be found by visiting our home page noted in the trailer below,
then clicking on the "Free resources" link in the right-hand marginalia.

Note that we now have an RSS feed for our publicly-available
resources, as well as another for our upcoming publicly-subscribed
training classes, both of which are also linked from the right-hand
marginalia of our web pages.  Subscribing to the RSS feed will keep
you aware of all of our major and minor releases of our
publicly-available resources for UBL, genericode, XML, XSLT, XSL-FO and ODF.

Please let me know off-list if you have any questions.

Thanks!

cc: XML-Dev, UBL-Dev, OASIS UBL TC, OASIS Code List Representation TC

Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc