ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 14 February 2007

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
16:00 - 18:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 14 FEBRUARY 2007

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Mavis Cournane
   Mike Grimley
   Betty Harvey
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka
   Paul Thorpe

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

SUPPORT PAGE

   JB: No new submissions this week.

   PT: Will resubmit OSS Nokalva entry.

UBL 2.0 ERRATA

   JB: We need to start developing a policy for gathering and
   publishing errata and proposed extensions.

   AGREED that we will restart the issues list with the ones left
   over from UBL 2.0, then start gathering new ones following the
   NES and UBL/TBG1 meetings over the next two weeks.

   AGREED that ZR will be keeper of the list.

   NEW ACTION: BH to restart the issues site and send the URL to
   the TC.

   NEW ACTION: PSC and TSC to begin review of the issues left over
   from 2.0 development.

   AGENDA (2/28): Discuss further steps for the issues list.

   JB: Will be suggesting that we develop a policy for resolving
   issues and publishing decisions regarding planned additions
   where developers can see them.

ET.GOV

   AS: Still researching.

NDR WORK

   BH: Docbook conversion complete, working on PDF.

   NEW ACTION: ZR and BH to work on getting the PDF right.

   AGREED: The docbook version should be just one large XML file,
   not divided into chapters.

   NEW ACTION: BH to post docbook version by next week; then TC to
   perform editorial review by 28 February.

   AGENDA (2/28): Schedule NDR approval and publication.

ATG2 NDR COLLABORATION

   AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the
   "hybrid approach" in ATG2 NDR 2.0.

   AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the
   latest CCTS UML diagrams in progress.

   AGREED that we will aim to have a presentation conveying our
   input ready by the time of the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in
   Dublin.

   OLD ACTION: MC to check with her management to see whether she
   can attend some of the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in Dublin.

      Pending.

   OLD ACTION: MG to check with his management to see whether he can
   attend the ATG2 interim meeting tentatively scheduled for
   Princeton.

      Pending.

   OLD ACTION: JB to forward to the TC the two slides on "derivation"
   submitted to ATG2.

      Held up by mail problem.

CUSTOMIZATION PAPER

   ACTION: MC to find notes from Singapore and get started on the
   Customization Paper with MG.  It is understood that this takes
   a back seat to preparing for the ATG meeting in Dublin.

   AGENDA (2/28): Status of Customization Paper.

OTHER BUSINESS

   MC: Set for May UBL meeting in Manhattan -- buy tickets?

   JB: Yes.

   MC: September meeting in Europe?

   JB: TM owns this.  Will put on Pacific agenda.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC