ubl message

Subject: New CEN/ISSS workshop proposal for implementing public procurement with UBL

Dear UBL TC

CEN/ISSS has now published my Workshop proposal for a workshop about
implementing electronic public procurement in Europe. The input for this are
UBL based solutions. I see this as a recognision of the importance our work
and I hope this can be a engine for the implementation of electronic
procurement in Europe.

Read more at:
http://www.cen.eu/cenorm/businessdomains/businessdomains/isss/activity/ws_epp
e.asp