Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 21 February 2007
MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING 16:00 - 18:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2007 (Due to the absence of several members, the call actually ended at 16:14 UTC.) ATTENDANCE Don Allen (ACORD) Jon Bosak (chair) Zarella Rendon Paul Thorpe -- will miss next two weeks STANDING ITEMS Additions to the calendar: http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm None. Review of Pacific call No comments. SUPPORT PAGE No changes for the Legacy page. AGREED to upload the Legacy page to the kavi repository. ISSUES LIST ACTION: BH to restart the issues site and send the URL to the TC. ZR: BH working out issues with online files... waiting for this to be sorted out. ACTION: PSC and TSC to begin review of the issues left over from 2.0 development. Pending. 2/14: "AGREED that we will restart the issues list with the ones left over from UBL 2.0, then start gathering new ones following the NES and UBL/TBG1 meetings over the next two weeks." Anything from the NES workshop? No one here to answer. ET.GOV Nothing new this week. JB: Will start tracking this in the Pacific call as well. NDR WORK ACTION: ZR and BH to work on getting the PDF right. ZR: Still working on this. ACTION: BH to post docbook version by 21 February; then TC to perform editorial review by 28 February. ZR: BH uploaded the docbook on 2/15, PDF included. The NDR editors have agreed to edit in XML going forward. NEW ACTION: TC to review the NDR draft by next meeting (2/28). CUSTOMIZATION PAPER [Following is a placeholder; this will be reviewed 2/28.] ACTION: MC to find notes from Singapore and get started on the Customization Paper with MG. It is understood that this takes a back seat to preparing for the ATG meeting in Dublin. OTHER ACTION ITEMS ACTION: MC to check with her management to see whether she can attend some of the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in Dublin. Pending. ACTION: MG to check with his management to see whether he can attend the ATG2 interim meeting tentatively scheduled for Princeton. Pending. ACTION: JB to forward to the TC the two slides on "derivation" submitted to ATG2. Done. Jon Bosak Chair, OASIS UBL TC ================================================================== UPCOMING AGENDA ITEMS (NOT OTHERWISE ACCOUNTED FOR ABOVE) AGENDA (2/28): Discuss further steps for the issues list. "JB: Will be suggesting that we develop a policy for resolving issues and publishing decisions regarding planned additions where developers can see them." AGENDA (2/28): Status of Customization Paper. AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the "hybrid approach" in ATG2 NDR 2.0. AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the latest CCTS UML diagrams in progress.