Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 28 February 2007
MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING 16:00 - 18:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2007 ATTENDANCE Jon Bosak (chair) Tony Coates Mavis Cournane Mike Grimley Betty Harvey Zarella Rendon Andy Schoka STANDING ITEMS Additions to the calendar: http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm None. Review of Pacific call No comments. SUPPORT PAGE AGREED to add the Unimaze submission. ISSUES LIST AGREED that BH will take the spreadsheet of open issues from TM and create another XML document (like the old issues list) that will allow people to add issues as needed. BH: Will rewrite the XSL script that generates Excel to produce ODF instead. ACTION: PSC and TSC to begin review of the issues left over from 2.0 development. Pending. JB: We need to gather and add issues turned up during the NES workshop 15 February and the UBL/TBG1 meeting this week. 2/21: "JB: Will be suggesting that we develop a policy for resolving issues and publishing decisions regarding planned additions where developers can see them." Hold for a future agenda. ET.GOV ACTION: JB to send AS notes on suggestions from SW. NDR WORK ACTION: ZR and BH to work on getting the PDF right. Done. ACTION: TC to review the NDR draft by today. No one has reviewed the NDR document. ACTION: JB and BH commit to reviewing the NDR document by 14 March. Others are encouraged to participate in this review as well. The review should also include comments on the generated PDF formatting. AS/BH: We really need a user-level intro to the code list methodology. AS: There are UNECE code lists other than that ones included in UBL 2.0. MG: It would be good to get input from implementers regarding the ATG2 hybrid global/local approach before we submit our comments to UN/CEFACT. AGREED to solicit input from ubl-dev with a 14 March deadline. CUSTOMIZATION PAPER (PLACEHOLDER) ACTION: MC to find notes from Singapore and get started on the Customization Paper with MG. It is understood that this takes a back seat to preparing for the ATG meeting in Dublin. (To be picked up after 3/14.) OTHER ACTION ITEMS ACTION: MC to check with her management to see whether she can attend some of the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in Dublin. Pending. ACTION: MG to check with his management to see whether he can attend the ATG2 interim meeting tentatively scheduled for Princeton. Pending. Jon Bosak Chair, OASIS UBL TC ================================================================== UPCOMING AGENDA ITEMS (NOT OTHERWISE ACCOUNTED FOR ABOVE) AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the "hybrid approach" in ATG2 NDR 2.0. AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the latest CCTS UML diagrams in progress.