ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Issues List Now Available

[harvey@eccnet.com:]

| To view the issues list, the URL is:
|
| http://www.eccnet.com/UniversalBusinessList/IssuesList.xml

That URL gives me the error message "Object Not Found."

I guessed that I might get some results at

   http://www.eccnet.com/UniversalBusinessLanguage/IssuesList.xml

but that just returns the title "Issues List".

| To add a new issue the form is available at:
|
| http://www.eccnet.com/UniversalBusinessLanguage/AddIssue.html

This seems to work (though I didn't try to add anything).

Does anyone else have a problem viewing the issues list, or is it
just me?

Jon