ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Issues List Now Available

Hi All!

The problem is because all browsers do not support XSLT.  If
you view it in Internet Explorer the file will be presented.

Temporarily I have converted the issues list to HTML and it can be viewed
at: http://www.eccnet.com/UniversalBusinessLanguage/IssuesList.html

This week-end I will get the file to do server-side transformation
rather than client-side transformation so that the browser won't
be a factor in viewing the XML issues list.

Betty