ubl message

Subject: UBL submission to TBG17

Please find attached the official submission of candidate core
components from the OASIS UBL Technical Committee to UN/CEFACT TBG17.

We have tried to follow the TBG17 Submission Assessment Checklist
(version 1.00).

Our claims for section 1 are:

1.01  We believe the latest TBG17 spreadsheets was used.

1.02
Primary Contact Name: Tim McGrath
Email: tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au
Phone: +61893352228

Alternative Contact Name: Martin Forsberg
Email: martin.forsberg@ecru.se
Phone: TBA

1.03
This submission is supported by the UBL 2.0 specification itself.  This
is available online at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/
or via download at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0.zip

The following sections contain explicit references to the appropriate
online sections of this specification.

a.  For background and scope:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/UBL-2.0.html#INTRO

b. For an overview of business process:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/UBL-2.0.html#CONTEXT

c. Use case and activity diagrams:
Activity Diagrams are throughout section 4:
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/UBL-2.0.html#CONTEXT)
Class Diagrams are throughout Appendix D
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/UBL-2.0.html#MODELS)

If it helps, you can consider Section 4 as the equivalent of a UMM BRS
and Appendix D as the RSM equivalent.

1.04
There is one ABIE for each ACC submitted.

1.05
We have used the identifier of "UBL"

1.06
All submissions contain definitions that we believe comply with the
TBG17 boilerplate.

1.07
Object Class Terms comply with CCTS

1.08
All ASCCs refer to submitted ACCs.

1.09
New BCCs and ASCCs were submitted for new ACCs

--
regards
tim mcgrath

UBL Candidate CC Draft 0 1-16032007.zip