ubl message

Subject: Updated UBL 2.0 hyperlinked model summaries

cc: UBL TC, UBL Dev

In January I announced a hyperlinked report of the entire UBL 2.0
suite of document models was available on our web site.

I have since been asked "but what if I just want to see what is used
from the common library, either directly or indirectly, from the
single [...fill-in-the-blank...] UBL 2.0 model?"

To answer this I have updated the downloadable resource to be 32
linked reports: one for the aggregate of all document types and one
for each individual document type.  The aggregate report is named
"CraneUBL2Report.html" and the other 31 are named
"CraneUBL2Report-xxxxxxxx.html".

Each document model report includes those rows of the common library
used directly or indirectly by the one document model, followed by
all the rows of the document model.  For example, you won't see any
catalogue rows in the common library portion of the invoice report.

These HTML documents can be found in a single ZIP file on our web
site:  from the home page linked below, go to the "Free resources"
link on the right, then to the "UBL resources", then to the "Report
resources" where you will find "Crane's UBL 2.0 model summary
reports" with yesterday's date.

Thanks!

p.s. note that these reports reveal errata such as the one reported
recently to the TC regarding "CustomizationID" UBL Name incorrectly
being the word "FALSE" in the Waybill document model; I have not
tried to repair anything in the published UBL 2.0 spreadsheets

--
Upcoming hands-on training(Europe 2007): XSL-FO Jun 11; UBL Oct 01
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc