ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Preparing for the Stockholm TC meeting

My apologies for not making this formal announcement earlier but as Jon
notes, the next UBL Plenary will be in Stockholm and colocated with the
UN/CEFACT Forum from 24-28 September 2007.

Details of the venue and CEFACT Forum are at:
http://www.uncefactforum.org/MEETINGS/index.htm

This means that UN/CEFACT are providing us with a room for our plenary
meetings on the Monday and Friday and we shall be participating in
meetings with CEFACT Permanent Groups throughout the rest of the week.

Please note that all UBL participants are required to register with
CEFACT.  I have agreed with the organizers that it would be best if UBL
members first send me your details and then I can arrange your
registration in one batch.  So if you think you will be attending then
please forward your name, affiliation (including your nationality) and
contact details as soon as possible.

--
regards
tim mcgrath