ubl message

Subject: PaymentTerms->Amount

Title: PaymentTerms->Amount

Dear all

We have a discussed i NES the meaning of PaymentTerms->Amount. The difinition is "The payment amount for the Payment Terms.".

1) Is this the amount the payment terms applies to (e.g. for split payment)
2) or is it a fixed penalty amount?

Arguments for number 1:

Arguments for number 2

Can anyone help me find out the original requirement for this? I would also like to have help with how to specify split payment in UBL + how to specify a fix penalty amount.

Kind regards

Peter