ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Question on Submissions for UBL 2.1

We went through a stage in MDDL (http://www.mddl.org/) of taking
"anonymous" requirements, where the person who took the requirements
couldn't discuss who they were from, or why they were required.  Nor could
any relevant examples be shared.

It was a nightmare, because we couldn't have full and open discussions
about these submissions.  What happened is that a lot of changes were made
to MDDL by the one person who was in the loop, and that was far from ideal.

In the end, MDDL stopped accepting such contributions, and so I would
recommend that UBL not start.

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates