ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] Payment Means cardinality in Order Response

The same thing should apply for OrderResponse and OrderChange

/Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sendt: 28. juni 2007 01:57
Til: stephen.green@systml.co.uk
Cc: UBL TC

If you are proposing changing the cardinality from 0..1 to 0..many then
I would say this is backward compatible and could be a candidate for UBL
2.1.

An instance of of UBL 2.0 OrderResponse wold still be valid under 2.1
with the extended cardinality.

Have you added this to the issues list?

--
regards