ubl message

Subject: Spanish and Italian UBL 2.0 IDD drafts

Hello UBL TC,

Our first two translated sets of the UBL 2.0 spreadsheets
(eventual components of the UBL 2.0 International Data Dictionary)
have been corrected and are now under consideration for the
beginning of public review.  Please check out the candidate PRD
packages:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/document.php?document_id=24576
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/document.php?document_id=24577

If no problems are reported in next week's TC calls, we will begin
the process for public review (starting with a vote to approve
these as Committee Drafts).

Jon