ubl message

Subject: Chair on vacation 12-19 September

Hello UBL TC,

I will be taking a short vacation starting Thursday 12 September
and returning Wednesday 19 September.  During that time, I will be
largely unavailable by email.  Vice chair Tim McGrath will be
traveling part of that time as well.  I will try to check mail
occasionally, but it's safe to say that response to all but very
urgent matters will be delayed.

Note that due to the upcoming UBL TC plenary meeting in Stockholm,
there will be no UBL TC con calls till the week of 8 October,
though some phone access will be provided from the plenary itself.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC