ubl message

Subject: Japanese translation of UBL 2.0 by JPLSC

Dear UBL TC

UBL JPLSC has finished translation job of UBL 2.0 from English to Japanese
language.
We (JPLSC members)  have shared translation workings. And we discussed and
improved Japanese translation by e-mail and several F2F meetings.
I send you the following two documents.

(1) Japanese translation spread sheets
The attached document 'UBL-Business Documents-2.0-JP.zip' includes 33 MS
Excel spread sheets. There are 31 Business Documents, 1 Common library, and
1 Qualified Data Type.

(2) Comments to UBL 2.0 by UBL JPLSC
We have had many comments regarding UBL 2.0 Business Documents during
Japanese translation job. They are questions and some advices to UBL 2.0
specification.
We will be happy if UBL TC would examine our comments.

Best Regards.
Yukinori Saito
(Vice chair of UBL JPLSC)
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513

UBL-Business Documents-2.0-JP.zip

Comments to UBL 2.0 by JPLSC.xls