ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Japanese translation of UBL 2.0 by JPLSC

(retry ... sorry for any duplicates)

At 2007-09-26 14:40 +0900, Yukinori Saito wrote:
>Dear Ken Holman,
>Thank you very much for your observations.
>According to your request, I revised all JP files.

Thank you ... I can confirm that I have been able to work with these
revised files.

Roberto, perhaps in the guidance for use of the IDD template we can
include the following issues:

  - any additional meta data desired by a localization committee should
    be in columns after the columns defined by the IDD template
  - the row labeled "END" must remain unchanged and unmoved
  - any additional rows can be added only after the row labeled "END"
  - template meta data cells (date, language, etc) must remain in the
    same position
  - template titles must remain unchanged

Thank you again, Saito-san, for this valuable input.  We will now be
better equipped to give guidance to other localization committees.

--
Upcoming public training: UBL and code lists Oct 1/5; Madrid Spain
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc