ubl message

Subject: Proposed Strategy for aligning UBL BIEs with UN/CEFACT Core Components

Over the past few weeks the UBL/TBG17 liaison team have been working on
a plan for aligning the UBL business information entities with the
UB/CEFACT Core Component Library.

The attached graphic describes the strategy we are planning.  The timing
of these three phases is yet to be decided.  Over the next few weeks we
are planning to prototype a small section of our library to test stages
1 and 2.  This will give us an indication of the work required to
complete the exercise for all BIEs.

It should be noted that this will not affect UBL 2.0 or any subsequent
minor relase of UBL except for populating the attribute we already have
for "Candidate CC ID".

Please feel free to direct any questions or comments to this list.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

UBLTBG17Strategy.pdf