ubl message

Subject: [GC] Additional metadata

Dear all,
about the update package I think it could be useful to have the currency
codelist improved with an additional metadata for currency symbols.

Currency symbols can be expressed into Unicode, please find below the
"currency symbols" from Unicode 5.0 standard:

http://unicode.org/charts/PDF/U20A0.pdf

Regards,

Roberto Cisternino