ubl message

Subject: Comments to the discussion about JPLSC comments in UBL TC call

Dear Jon Bosak,

Thank you very much for the discussion about JPLSC comments in UBL TC call.

(1) Summary of the discussion about JPLSC comments in UBL TC call.
I have made the attached document 'UBL TC review to JPLSC comments of UBL
2.0'.
I have inserted the UBL TC call discussion in the spreadsheet of JPLSC
comments
for our conveniences.

(2) Comment to the UBL TC call discussion
UBL TC comment: Item 2. A quick check of Order and Order Response shows
these ASBIEs in green, so we're not seeing the problem referred to.  We will
need specific examples.
YS: I understood what you said.
I have checked the original spreadsheet of IDD template. I cannot find any
problem that I have pointed in JPLSC comments.
However, in JPLSC's spreadsheet, there is problem that the color of the last
two ASBIEs is not ASBIE color (green).
I don't know why. Maybe we have made this problem in JPLSC's spreadsheet.
Please withdraw Item 2 of JPLSC comments.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513