ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 5 March 2008

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 5 MARCH 2008

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Mavis Cournane
   Mike Grimley
   Betty Harvey
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

   Support page maintenance

      No submissions this week.

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

   - Status and next steps

      MG has sent the authors a revised draft; MC will review by
      Friday and return to MG; MG will revise and send to all
      authors for review.

   - Publish first part in advance of second part?

      AGREED that we will not publish the parts separately, but we
      will circulate a revised draft to the TC after review by all
      the authors.

   - Section on copyright guidelines

      ACTION: JB to prepare copyright guidelines.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW

   We began our detailed editorial review of the first half of UBL
   NDR 2.0:

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200802/msg00028.html

   The review got to page 9 before we had to end the call.  BH
   will troubleshoot some conversion and formatting problems and
   prepare new docbook and pdf files in time for the next work
   session, which will take place 19 March.

   Note that we need to add a section on code list metadata; see

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200803/msg00001.html

BOLOGNA MEETING PLANNING

   ACTION: TM to send (standing) invitation to ATG2 and other
   concerned UN/CEFACT working groups.

   ACTION (2/27): JB to alert industry standards efforts of window
   of opportunity for input to 2.1.

      Done (CIDX, OAGi, OTA, papiNet, RosettaNet).

   AS: We should add Danish Standards.

   ACTION: TM to send contact info, JB to follow up.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   See Pacific minutes.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   We make the switch from Standard to Daylight Saving time next
   week.  Be sure to check the worldclock URL at the top of
   each week's agenda for the meeting time in your locale.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC