ubl message

Subject: Approval of the Update Package (default ballot)

Hello UBL TC,

As noted earlier, I have revised the UBL 2.0 Update Package to
address comments received during the public review period:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200805/msg00024.html

I now ask you to approve the Update Package as Approved Errata per
section 3.5 of the OASIS TC Process.  More formally, I ask you to
approve the following resolution:

   Resolved,

   1. That the OASIS UBL TC approves the UBL 2.0 Update Package
      currently located at

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/28313/os-UBL-2.0-update-delta.zip

      as OASIS Approved Errata.

   2. That the UBL TC chairs and secretaries are authorized to
      make such editorial and formatting changes to the approved
      document as may be required for publication.

If you are in favor of the resolution, do nothing.  If you object
to adoption of the resolution, signify by sending mail to this
list no later than COB Monday 26 May 2008.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC