ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] [Fwd: New Release of NIST's XML Schema Quality of Design Tool]

Tim,

Taxpayer dollars are used to fund NIST work. OAG, the IRS, and Navy have a
large US user base. UBL did not at the time this work was started and still
does not have a large base of US implementations today.

Extremely care will need to be used before unilaterally trying to apply
Danish government schematron rules for US UBL use.

Regards,
Sylvia Webb

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tim.mcgrath@documentengineeringservices.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 6:39 PM
To: Betty Harvey
Cc: lubell@nist.gov; ubl@lists.oasis-open.org; kcm@nist.gov
Subject: Re: [ubl] [Fwd: New Release of NIST's XML Schema Quality of Design
Tool]

my comment was more promotional than technical.  How come OAG, IRS and Navy
get a mention and UBL doesn't?  How can we remedy this?

The Danish government have a comprehensive set of schematron rules for UBL -
can we utilize those?

>>> https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.p