ubl message

Subject: NDR question regarding order of BBIEs and ASBIEs in ABIEs

Hi folks,

I must have brought up this NDR question either face-to-face or in a
call, because I cannot find record of this in the mail list
archives.  Or I haven't brought it up and I thought I had.  Either
way, I've forgotten (or didn't know) the answer.

I note in our schema generation that in all ABIEs the sequence of
constituent elements orders all BBIEs before all ASBIEs.

Is this an explicit rule?  If so, I can't find it.  If not, do we
need to add this in order to reflect the current state of
schemas?  I'm anticipating in any minor version we will be
maintaining this convention in the reconstituted schemas.

Thanks for your guidance!

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc