ubl message

Subject: First draft of UBL Customization Guidelines available for review

Hello UBL TC,

The long-awaited first draft of the UBL 2.0 Customization
Guidelines is now ready for your review.  You can find version
0.91 at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29194/custguide091d.pdf

Note that no URL has been assigned this yet.  That can wait till
next week.  I also hope in the next few days to get more of the
original artwork so that we can get a little more uniformity in
the illustrations.

Please review this draft at your first opportunity and prepare to
discuss it at next week's Pacific and Atlantic TC calls.  If you
can't participate (or even if you can), please send your comments
to the list, referring to line numbers as appropriate.

Many thanks to the authors -- Mavis Cournane, Mike Grimley, Ken
Holman, and Tim McGrath -- for the efforts that have put this
remarkable document before you.

Jon