ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Recruiting task group to form XAdES profile for UBL

Hello Jon,

there will be a discussion within ETSI to appoint the representatives for
the liason with UBL.  Andrea Caccia (CEO Innovery) and Juan Carlos
Cruellas (Professor, Universidad Politecnica de Cataluna) father of XAdES,
will be the possible liaisons.

Andrea has started the subscription with OASIS OPEN and he will join UBL
ITLSC as well.

I am not sure I will be able to be part of this task group, but I will act
just as an observer, so I think I will occasionally join their discussions
and I'll just provide my comments by mail where needed.

I really hope there will a good response to this call for partecipants.

XAdES is gaining interest in both Europe and Japan, and it is the only
signature suitable to sign a document with real legal value.

Cheers,

Roberto Cisternino